Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Comic Kamehasutra Bulma



Today was a different day, not because my work as a resident has changed significantly over days or because they have noticed one of those extremely rare syndromes in the population. No, perhaps my experience is not worthy to be published in Annals of ... " or similar but I use this space to share the feelings that I experienced this morning when the time has come, where I've gone from being an apprentice, something that seven years had been accustomed, if not all my life, to be partly responsible for medical education of a student's career.

In the absence of attachment and my Coerr of Pediatrics, Pharmacy resident rotating with us before us. The guy was a tall, majete at first sight and I suppose less quiet than as the plant showed infants. My impression was good and everything was natural. However, while finished look on the computer results, it appeared that idea, that feeling of having crossed the line and walking not only looking forward but looking back and seeing where they go those coming back.

I do not know if I've been a good teacher and I have encouraged some to ask, who should take the first step? What knowledge and skills I can teach you, if I'm spinning there for that very reason, to learn? It may be a matter of curiosity and experience, because the only question most likely teachers made precisely the resident of Pharmacy, which is R4 and knows what it ignores, and what you learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment